Site Meter Elsie's Space: I've Been Thinking
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I've Been Thinking


What's the deal with the "pregnant man?" He may think he's a man. But, in my opinion, if you have ovaries and a uterus and can carry a baby to term, you are a woman, no matter how much facial hair you have. I don't understand all the fuss about a woman having a baby. I do wish this family well. But, it's not real news and won't be until a real man, with a penis and testicles, becomes pregnant. Now that would be interesting.


I am "the nicest mom in the neighborhood," according to daughter. "What about the whole wide world?" "I wouldn't go that far."


Why do girls have "sleep overs" and boys "spend the night?"


Why does husband's snoring drive me crazy but when he's away I miss it?
I drink my coffee with cream and sugar. I drink my tea with milk and sugar. I need a cup right now. How about you?
Why, when I publish this post, can I not separate the two paragraphs above, no matter how many times I've tried?
I can't seem to separate three now. This is getting ridiculous!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Hinds said...

The line spacing in Blogger is very erratic, I find. It can look right in draft but is missing gaps when it's published. Or I can take away line spaces and then re-appear. It is a mystery.

Maybe Daughter was hoping for an extra enticement before she would say 'the whole wide world'.

I am drinking a cup of tea (milk, no sugar) right now.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Anonymous makes no sense!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home