Site Meter Elsie's Space
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've sat here, at this keyboard, every morning for the past week. But nothing comes from this brain of mine. I think it's all the details. For the past six weeks or so -- details, details and more details. There's little room left within my gray matter for anything else, certainly not anything creative. Oh yes, I've had some (I've thought) wonderful blogging ideas. Yesss....I definitely have something to say about that!....only to have "that" (whatever "that" might have been) fly from my brain to somewhere else, never to be retrieved again. Oh well. Today I'm going to buy myself a little notebook to carry along in my daily travels. The plan is to jot down these marvelous insights and to share them later. It's great in theory. Let's see if it works in reality.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will work. Does for me. I use 3 x 5 cards that fit in my shirt pocket, but same idea. Welcome back...

8:15 AM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I think sometimes it takes longer to ease back into it than we might think. It's not like you haven't had your days turned upside-down over the past weeks Elsie. It will start to flow again...and we'll be around. Don't be too hard on yourself sweetie....

2:59 PM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

It is a good theory, elsie, but if you're like me, you still won't have the notepad with you at the right moment!

We're here for you when you're ready.

3:05 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Going through the same thing, here. I think I need one of those little voice recorders to carry around. Seems it would come in handy when blog-ideas hit.

Welcome back, Elsie -

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home