Site Meter Elsie's Space: 1931 - 2008
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

1931 - 2008

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I'm very sad to tell you that my dear old dad died on February 6. I try to console my mother, my children, my siblings, my nephews and my aunt by remembering what an honorable, faithful, dignified and joyful life my dad lived. He loved well and was well loved.

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race.
I have kept the faith.

As for me, I've been surprised that my faith throughout the past few weeks has not waivered but has become stronger.

I will be back again soon.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the faith. Draw on the inner strength your Dad gave you. Take your time. We are here...

11:06 AM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I've been thinking about you ever since your e-mail right after your dad passed Elsie. It may surprise you to see how really strong a person you are through all of this...but it doesn't really surprise me. Your family is lucky to have you...and so was your dad. Bless his beautiful soul. We'll be waiting here Elsie....with much love in our hearts....

4:06 PM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Love and prayers coming your way. See you back when you're ready. x

11:22 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

God bless.

1:13 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Elsie - you've really been on my heart the last two weeks. Hope you are bearing up well. We'll welcome you when you're ready to come back.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home