Site Meter Elsie's Space: Grrrr...
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Grrrr...

I've tried repeatedly to post a video from YouTube. Do you think I can do it? Do you see it anywhere here? Why am I the only one who can't post a video, a link to another blog, or anything else on the "sidebar?" Grrrr....

Oh.... the good news is that I rock at Guitar Hero. Ever heard of it? It's a video game where you play a guitar that has colored buttons on it in time with the music being played. My nephews and son were playing so I asked if I could give it a try. They said "sure" but gave each other looks as if to say, "this is gonna be funny." After nephew explained how to play, I gave it a shot. From the corner of my eye I could see one nephew grinning his biggest grin. At first I thought he was poking fun. Then the video announced, "YOU ROCK." And it was over. Smiling nephew said, "Auntie, are you sure you never played this before?" Me, "No, never." Nephew, "Well you did great! Better than Dave. Way better than my dad (my brother)." I, of course, took a bow. Then nephew said to son, "Now you can go back to school and tell your friends that your mom smoked ya at Guitar Hero." Son just laughed. That's me. Smokin'. One hot mama.

One hot mama who still can't post a video. Grrr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Hinds said...

You can't be good at everything!

Although it is quite easy to post a video ...

Copy the code from youtube, then do a new post as normal in Blogger but go to the Edit Html tab instead of Compose and paste the code there. That's all there is to it. Have you tried that?

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home