Site Meter Elsie's Space
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

School's out.

Home is overrun by children, big and small.

Boat is almost ready to hit the water.

Had a big birthday party for sister's 50th.

Grandma is doing well and just celebrated her 97th.

Daughter just turned 10. We've added two guinea pigs to our family.

Our 15th wedding anniversary is on the 28th.

Son is excited about starting at a new school and is already participating in their summer arts program.

I've been reading blogs.

I'm still not inspired to write more than you see here.

I survived Father's Day, though it wasn't easy. I miss him more every day.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger MaryB said...

I totally understand, elsie. Notice I haven't posted as much lately, either. Wish I could find time to get up your way to splash in your pool! Enjoy your summer -

11:59 AM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Good to hear from you in the blogosphere, elsie!

What a lot of celebrations - and sorrow interwoven. It will get easier I promise. After all the 'firsts' that you think you won't get through, you'll find you have, and a brighter tomorrow will come.

Enjoy the boat!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

You'll find that you'll slowly be tiptoeing back into the blogging waters Elsie....little by little. And that's just how it should be. Good to see even little snipets from you sweetie....

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home