Site Meter Elsie's Space: Women vs. Men
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Women vs. Men

I received this by email. Now I'm not a big fan of email. I rarely use it. It seems to me that most people just want to forward their junk to me. But I got a big kick out of this one, probably because it rings so true, so I'm sharing here today.

HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY. A MAN ONLY NEEDS TO BE:
1. A friend
2. A companion
3. A lover
4. A brother
5. A father
6. A master
7. A chef
8. An electrician
9. A carpenter
10. A plumber
11. A mechanic
12. A pest exterminator
13. A psychiatrist
14. A sexologist
15. A healer
16. A good listener
17. An organizer
18. Very clean
19. Sympathetic
20. Athletic
21. Warm
22. Attentive
23. Gallant
24. Intelligent
25. Funny
26. Creative
27. Tender
28. Strong
29. Understanding
30. Tolerant
31. Prudent
32. Ambitious
33. Capable
34. Courageous
35. Determined
36. True
37. Dependable
38. Passionate
39. Compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
40. Give her compliments regularly
41. Love shopping
42. Be honest
43. Be rich
44. Not stress her out
45. Not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
46. Give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
47. Give her lots of time, especially time for herself
48. Give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:
49. Never to forget birthdays, anniversaries, arrangements that she makes



HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY
1. Show up naked
2. Bring food

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget the wine...

6:53 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Winston, anything but beer!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

That's it? That's all there is on the guy's list? What about a tv & remote? Winston...how can you watch your beloved football games? You really are working too much lately.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

How true!

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. With food, wine, and a naked woman, I don't need no stinking football... Unless it's Bowl Day, of course...

On the other hand, how would I know, since I've never been faced with having to make that decision...

7:58 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Winston, sometimes you just know.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

My lovely husband said to me the other day: "I love you very much - even with all your clothes on."

Think I prefer yours!!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Anna, yours is still new to the marriage thing. It takes a while for them to catch on.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home