Site Meter Elsie's Space: Create
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Create

Some days I just hate it when I have to click on "Create" for this blog. Especially on days when I don't feel the least bit creative. Like today. And on days when I've tried repeatedly to join the ranks of other bloggers who can put things into their sidebars. Like today. And days when I had the best idea for a post, but then I sit to write and it all flies right out of this empty head o' mine. Like today. Argggghh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

And on days when someone writes about what we've all felt at one time or another....like today. This too will change Elsie.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, there are days like that and we all have them. Some days you reach into the bag and pull out a nice chocolate. Other days, a doggie poop...

Can't force it. Go take a dip in the pool and have a glass of wine. Then try again tomorrow...

5:41 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

(I swear I commented here yesterday. Guess the gods don't care what I have to say - but I'll try to re-post it.)

Go with the flow, here, elsie. don't force it. This is from someone who can't figure out how to put that "rockin' girl blogger" thingy on my sidebar. Which makes me sad, because I want everyone to know I'm a rockin' girl blogger! I like Winston's suggestion - pool + wine.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

[img src="http://bp3.blogger.com/_blfKEZCiISk/RqzzUpHvNgI/AAAAAAAABDk/4OsYKQVKM7I/s400/rockingirl.jpg"]

Try this, Elsie (and Mary). Copy and paste into your sidebar template where you want it to go but replace the [ and ] with < and >.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

That line of code goes on outside the box so you can't see the end of it - make sure you copy it all! It ends when you get to a ] (which you will replace with a >

Now, it's clear as mud, isn't it?

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home