Site Meter Elsie's Space: Accomplished
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Accomplished

Yup, that's right. I'm the proud owner of a new swimsuit. A fashionably modest creation. One piece. Black on the bottom (is there anything better for a hippy girl?) with a stylish tropical print tank top. No underwire necessary, so it is as comfortable as it is attractive. Bottom line -- I don't want to puke when I look at myself in it. Mission accomplished.

8 Comments:

Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Where's the photo then?

5:40 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Damn, girl! You're ahead of me. I chucked my old suit when I moved to NY. While talking with my sister the other night and planning my trip to California next week, it suddenly struck me I didn't have a suit! Yikes! Then, I hear from my girlfriend - whom I'll be seeing this weekend - she sez "Bring you're suit and we'll hang out at the lake." Well, shoot! Better get a suit fast!

And, yes, I'm with Liz - where's the photo???

6:58 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Liz and Mary -- you've got to be kidding about the photo. The suit doesn't make me sick, but it doesn't make me crazy either!

Mary -- you'll need a suit to hang out at our pool, too! (Then maybe we'll post a photo of us both!)

7:39 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Oooooooh, nooooooooooooo!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. It's settled then. When Mary comes for a visit, we'll see a pic of both of you in your new suits.

Meantime, a single modeling by Elsie will keep us breathless olde pharts occupied.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Winston, you show us yours and then maybe, just maybe, we'll show you ours.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! You drive a hard bargain...

2:20 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Aha. So we're resorting to behind-the-bushes conversation here! "You show me yours and I'll so you mine."

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home