Site Meter Elsie's Space: Surprise!
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Surprise!

Imagine my surprise -- being named Rockin' Girl Blogger by Liz. While I'm not sure what I've done to deserve it, I appreciate Liz's support. Liz is the one who rocks ! I believe I'm now supposed to pass it on to another rockin' girl. There are so many great blogs out there and so many wonderful women who would deserve this award, but since I can only choose one I must give the Rockin' Girl Blogger to the woman whose blog got me addicted to the whole blogging thing -- the woman who writes the first blog I ever read for the sheer enjoyment of it -- the woman who shares her love of family and friends -- the woman who lives life completely and fully and describes it all so beautifully. She who must be named:


MaryB of Shorty PJs!! You are one rockin' woman, girl!


Now, I don't come anywhere close to rockin' in the technology department, and I haven't yet figured out how to get anything into my sidebar (yes, that's why it's empty). So, if you'd like to visit Mary, and I hope you will, you can read her blog at:


Thanks and love to Liz and Mary. You both rock!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Elsie.

4:26 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Wow! Elsie! Thank you for passing on this honor to li'l ol' me. I'll try to live into it. (And try to figure out how to put the little thingamadoodle on my blog site.) Congratulations to you, madam!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Elsie! I hope you also enjoy the accompanying monetary award...

6:23 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Thanks, Jack.

Mary, you can see how well I did putting that little thingy up -- maybe you should swipe it from Liz.

Winston -- money? Are you sending me money?!! I'll email you my address asap.

9:06 AM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Yeah, I tried the advice on Liz' site, but it got me nowhere. I promise to find some time to investigate further ... (So sad about dear Harvs, isn't it?)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home