Site Meter Elsie's Space: Vacation
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Vacation

We're off on Wednesday. Ten days in Bermuda. Should be great!

Here's my question for the men (and women) out there. When carrying money in a money clip (or a wad if you are so lucky), do the large bills go on the outside or the inside? There are two camps at my house. One -- put the small bills on the outside so that no one will know how much money you really have (Dad's rule). Or two -- put the large bills on the outside so everyone will think you're loaded. Which do you do?

I hope you all have a great time while I'm away. I look forward to reading all about it when I return. See you at your places then.

love,
elsie

6 Comments:

Blogger MaryB said...

Bon voyage, elsie! I'm off to Los Angeles tomorrow - not quite Burmuda. Looking forward to seeing the vacation pics.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Mary, thanks and have a great time in LA!

Jack, thanks, we will.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the small bills show if any need to. Don't worry about trying to impress anyone else - who cares...

Bon voyage. Safe trip and return...

I am SOOOOO envious!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Have a great time Elsie. We're expecting to see a pic of you in your new bathing suit. Enjoy those beautiful Bermuda skies....

6:54 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

You back yet, Elsie? How was the trip?

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home