Site Meter Elsie's Space: It's a Pity
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's a Pity

I'm having a little pity party. Not really. But I could be. All I (we) can do now is laugh.

I've been planning a special night this weekend, sans children, with my handsome and ever-so-sexy husband. He's leaving soon on an extended business trip, so I've really been looking forward to this. But then a funny thing happened. I've come down with a case of, get this,

Pityriasis Rosea

Ever heard of it? Me neither, until I saw my doctor yesterday because I was concerned about a few spots that have mysteriously appeared on my body over the past few days. It started out with one spot, then two, then eight, then twelve.... I guess looking bad naked (nude?) isn't anything compared to looking bad naked with spots, as I'm sure you can imagine (but wish you couldn't).

So now I'm looking forward to a nice family weekend. Isn't it a Pityriasis?

5 Comments:

Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Poop! Well that sure took the wind out of your sails didn't it Elsie? You're not uncomfortable are you? Are you one big rash? If not...maybe you should still go out with handsome hubby. I'm pretty sure he loves you with or without your pitiful rash.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Joy, I'm a little uncomfortable, but thankfully, it's not one big rash. Just random spots, though I did add another dozen or so on my arm yesterday. Yuck!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, a pity...

What triggered this? Contagious? Itchy?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Winston, who knows? Not contagious. A little itchy. Very ugly.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Oh no! But you'll be gorgeous to your husband anyway - why cancel your night of ... um ... television viewing or whatever you had planned because of a few spots?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home