Site Meter Elsie's Space: The List
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The List

We've been so wildly busy around here the past couple of weeks that it's been just about impossible to post anything. Having a few free moments this morning, I decided to take a look at the list of possible future posts I've been making. I was hoping to be inspired, but no, I'm just left staring at the stupid list. Instead of skipping it altogether again, I've decided to post the list.

  • "What are you doing?" "Just trying to see what it would be like to live with no thumbs."
  • Auntie is in good shape.
  • Pats going for 16-0. Update: The Patriots did indeed finish their season undefeated 16-0. The question now is whether or not they'll meet up with Winston's Titans in the playoffs. (What you gonna do then, Winston?)
  • Mother Nature
  • Pea in ear
  • Rehab
  • Christmas
  • Dirt on the floor
  • Dog
  • Cat opened door for stupid dog
  • Loving
  • Juh no
I promise that once I get everyone back to school or work or home or wherever they belong, I will try to get back into the thick of things. Hmmmm. Maybe that should be one of my many New Year's resolutions.

Happy New Year one and all!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

Pee in whose ear? What? Oh, I see, it's pea in ear... Whaaaaa...

I have no confidence that the Titans will beat Colts today and make it to playoffs. Maybe next year... I am happy for you, but not for that team from New England. Sure, they are good. You probably cannot appreciate how much the world hates them outside of your immediate area. And it is well earned and deserved hatred, with their cocky arrogance and win-at-any-cost attitude, including playing dirty and cheating and whatever it takes. They have removed it from being an enjoyable sport to some dark mechanical level that the world does not like. But I'm glad you are happy. Just don't gloat too much about the evil forces from the dark side. Just sour grapes, you say? Damn right, very sour... Just jealous, you say? Jealous of success, yes. Jealous of the mean-spirited manner that got them there? Hell no...

OK, I feel better now...

8:07 AM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

I read Captain Corelli's Mandolin because it started with the doctor getting a pea put of someone's ear. I still think that's the best bit too!

Happy New year to you too!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Winston, if I were the violent type I'd whack you upside the head...not for your grumbling about my Pats (nothing to say about Tommy's new records?)...but for your lack of faith in your own team. Seems that perhaps I know best. What you gonna do when we meet up on January 12? Huh? Huh? Then we'll get down and dirty.

P.S. We've gone 15 weeks beyond the big cheat -- get over it!


Liz, I haven't read Captain Corelli's Mandolin. Worth the time?

FYI, (I hereby declare you an honorary Pats fan) our Tommy led his team to a 16-0 season -- a first in the NFL. He also now holds the record for most touchdown passes, too! Talented, handsome, rich, and a winner -- our boy has it all. Waaaaa, waaaaa, Winston!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Captain Corelli - it has its good bits plus lots of war history type stuff that I bleeped over!

What a boy indeed!

Happy New Year to you and your family.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home