Site Meter Elsie's Space
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

At the suggestion of one of my dear blogger friends who obviously has been concerned about me, I'm letting you know that lately it's been a difficult time for our family. My beloved mother-in-law never fully recovered from her fall over the summer, spent the past two weeks in a hospice center, and passed away on Sunday night. She was a beautiful woman, inside and out. We will miss her dearly.

I will be back as soon as we get things sorted out. It's time for me to use all my energy on my family right now. I know you'll all understand. Please keep my family, especially my children, in your thoughts and prayers.

I will see you all soon.

love,
Elsie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Having been there recently myself, I know there are really no words that truly comfort. Time is the universal healer. Nevertheless, you will remain in my thoughts. Come back to us when you're fully recovered and ready to have another go at it. We'll all be right here patiently waiting...

Winston
http://nobodyasked.com

2:28 PM  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your mother-in-law's passing Elsie. Having gone through some great loss in the last couple of years...my heart is with you. I'll be thinking about you and your family...and hope you find the strength to get through this difficult time.

11:23 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Oh, Elsie, I figured something was going on when there was a gap in your postings. I'm so sorry to hear of your mother-in-law's death. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

I too wondered if all was well but put it down to the busyness of the season. Will write properly to you. xx

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home