Site Meter Elsie's Space: Do You Hear What I Hear?
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Trying to get into the holiday spirit, I finally dragged out the Christmas Collection. I'm not sure if it's my mood or just circumstance, but I purchased two new CD's this year and neither thrilled me. Then I won a gift basket at the school fair which included the CD in front by John Legend. By far the best I've heard this year.


Okay, so poke fun all you want. I know there's more than a few that are probably good for a laugh or two. There's at least 30 here with a few more floating around the homes of my friends (just call me the Christmas music lending library).
Hoping you all will have music in your hearts this Christmas. Ho Ho Ho.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears you have a decent collection, but I don't see the best one ever -- The Carpenters Christmas album. You gotta add that one...

Happy Holidays, Elsie!

6:05 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

No fun-poking here, my friend. I have an even-humongouser collection. Yeah, Winston, Carpenters is a classic. Also Barbara Striesand and, what, no Julie Andrews? Why, Christmas isn't Christmas without Julie. And Bing and the Andrews Sisters.

You've got a good start there, Elsie. Enjoy them all. And never stop adding to it. Merry Christmas!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a nice fete Elsie.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Wow, that's a great collection. Unusually for me I didn't add to mine this year. I wonder if they'll have any in the sales ...

3:47 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Winston, I would never have you pegged for a Carpenters fan.

Mary, I never even realized Julie had a Christmas album. I'll be on the lookout.

Jack, Merry Merry.

Liz, always check the sales racks!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home