Site Meter Elsie's Space: Watch This?
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Watch This?

I normally wouldn't promote any television show, but since a friend of mine is involved in production, I must.

Anyone who is a t.v. watcher, please kindly check out the new show **smith** premiering Tuesday night on CBS. It's about thieves, a thriller/mystery type of thing. Frankly, it doesn't look like my kind of show -- when I watch t.v., I generally watch those silly sitcoms (can't believe I'm admitting that) because I like laughing and don't have to think much, if at all. But in the spirit of friendship and wishing my friend great success, I'm suggesting it to everyone and will watch it myself.

I hope it (and she) is a huge hit!!!!

And why has my spell checker never worked on this blogging thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home