Site Meter Elsie's Space: Mean People Suck
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mean People Suck

What's wrong with people? My beautiful, loving, intelligent cousin and her man are expecting a baby! It's a very exciting time for them and for our family, as there have been no new little ones since mine eight years ago. The baby's dad is a sort-of celebrity (up and coming), and now some MEAN people, people who don't even know them, are posting all sorts of oddball, hateful, mean messages on a blog.

Can someone please explain to me how anyone, never mind several people, could wish ill upon a child who hasn't even been born yet? Even if you have "issues" with the parents, how could anyone live with wishing such horrible things for a baby? These people make me sick. I want to scream.

In fairness to daddy's "fans," there have been a fair share of congratulatory messages and well wishes. But even one hateful message is too many! I don't know what I'll do if she calls me crying one more time.

So, if you're a mean person, stay away from me. Mean people suck, and I don't want anything to do with you.

God bless my new baby cousin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Some people are just beyond belief.

Lots of love to you, your cousin, her man and babe.

5:39 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Mean people do, indeed, suck. And blow. Just be happy for your cousin and the babe, chica. Forget the meanies.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Thank you both.

Suck. And blow. Can't believe I've never heard that one (at my age!). But I'm sure I'll be using it in the future.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home