Site Meter Elsie's Space: I was warned
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I was warned

by one of my blogging buddies to be careful about what I write in the title line of my blog because it may bring in visitors that I'd rather not meet. So I've been careful. BUT, it seems that it's not just the title line that brings people in.

I wrote one sentence about watching a famous tv journalist, anchor, news reader, whatever you want to call him, with the last name Cooper. Well, about 30 people came for a visit via a search engine looking for Mr. Cooper. Then, I wrote a sentence about how my son didn't want me to vote for a particular local candidate for senator. Again, several people came for a visit. One even left a comment about how wrong my son was that had to be deleted.

Today, someone came by via a different search engine looking for "elsie's boobs." I don't even know what to think about that, but I can assure you that he/she wasn't looking for me. It's a strange world out there. I can't wait to see what the future might bring.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter (the other) said...

See, now if you put ads on your blog, you can make money for how many eyes, or at least "click throughs" you get. Then you start enjoying the traffic, no matter what the reason. Why you might even be tempted to blog about Pamela Anderson's boobs!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Elsie. You are light years ahead of me on this Blogging stuff.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Only because you want me to think I am, Jack.

Peter, never, ever will I talk about boobs unless they're my own, which aren't worth talking about (comparatively speaking), so I'll just have to keep watching the Poodle. It's okay. I know men have that thing about them. I don't understand, yet I do.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home