Site Meter Elsie's Space: Looking for a Friend
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Looking for a Friend

A couple of months ago, someone suggested that I get a site meter for this here blog. I did, but I'm not very good about checking it. I decided to take a peek today to see if one of my long-lost friends has been checking in. Then I noticed that there's been a lot of traffic through here (not sure if I like that). Once again I was left cracking up about people finding this blog through their google searches.

So, if you're ever lost, looking for a way to get back here, you can try:
  • donald and kiefer
  • tossing and turning with boyfriend
  • popping sounds in attic
  • spider guts
  • weird elsie
  • julie christie love scene
  • happy thoughts
  • loner
  • secret crush feel bad
  • what does chim chiminey mean
  • your pal pete
  • getting ripped off by dentists

If I didn't know myself better, I'd think I was some bizarro person. Maybe I don't know myself as well as I think.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What/where is your site meter? Does it tell you who has visited?

It's very odd: that's the fourth time I've had the same word verification!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz, you can see the site meter at the bottom of the page, if you scroll all the way down. If you click on it, you should see all the information there. I'm such a computer novice that I needed help setting it up. Fortunately, one really nice blogging friend helped me out. I bet you can do it all by yourself!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know thyself.

Who said that?

12:52 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Jack,
"The shortest and surest way to live with honor in the world, is to be in reality what we would appear to be."

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed at the keyword searches that lead people to my blog. OK, I get all the dirty shorty pajama ones, but some are just ca-razy!

Fun with site meters!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home