Site Meter Elsie's Space: For Mary
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Friday, December 29, 2006

For Mary


Another one of those "I just can't believe it" moments with Mary. Makes me want to hum, "oooo-eeeee-ooooo-oooooo."

My old doll crib being used by the new Josephina. After trying to get a closer peek at "Winston," I noticed something similar in Mary's family Christmas photo. Mine's a little worse for wear after 40 plus years. Ooooo-eeee-oooo-ooooo. Happy New Year, Mary!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elsie! This is incredible! The doll crib in my Christmas photo actually belongs to my little sister (the cute blond). I usually got skates and books and board games (not being much of a doll sort). That doll crib may still be around somewhere - I'll ask Cindy. But you're right - yours is strikingly similar. (And a perfect home for Josefina, to boot!)

Happy New Year back at ya'!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A HallMark moment! I assume the "Winston" you were trying to get a closer peek at was another Winston...?

7:12 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Yes, Winston. I suppose it was another. On Mary's post you commented that the boy looked like you as a youngster, so I just had to see. My imagination runs wild when it comes to what you might really look like, so I thought I'd have a clue once I looked at the boy and pictured him older. But no, Winston, I couldn't do it, so my imagination takes hold again.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home