Site Meter Elsie's Space: Let it Snow
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Let it Snow

Been waiting all winter for some sledding weather. It just may come today. Had my morning cup 'o joe while waiting to see what develops.
The tower in the background is the one at the
old governor's mansion on my street. (Photo posted on 1/10)

When it's not overcast, you can see the Jamestown Bridge from here.



Yes, that is a lobster on the roof. You should see the size of the bugs they serve!!


Absolutely, positively, without-a-doubt, the BEST clamcakes anywhere! I come here for lunch and to sit by the bay whenever I need a fix.

A pretty good coffee break. Now time to get to work.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks sort of wild and wonderful.

That is some lobster!

And waht exactly are clamcakes?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

It is wild and wonderful. I should probably consider taking some photos on a sunny, gorgeous day, eh?

Clamcakes are fried bits of batter (like fritters) loaded with clams. Delicious. Fattening. Sometimes you just gotta have 'em. If you want to see what they look like, and for more of the clamshack by the bay:

www.iggysdoughboys.com/aboutiggys.htm

It's a fun place to be.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, I'd like to go there.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Drop on by anytime, Liz!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have got to get down to you, Elsie! I'm serious! Maybe once I get settled into my new digs, I can do something besides apartment hunt.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Mary, please do come for a visit -- and soon.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home