Site Meter Elsie's Space: On a Lighter Note
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On a Lighter Note

Three goofy things that have happened today.

1. While making the bed this morning, I found a squished spider in the sheets, on my side. This is just too disgusting and gives me the heeby jeebies in a bigtime way. I immediately ripped the sheets off the bed and then realized that I can't put fresh sheets on because we've got one of those giant 16" thick deals that's too heavy to lift. So, instead, I took a long shower (got to get those spider guts off) and now have to look at a naked bed until husband returns from work.

2. I opened the pantry door, and a bottle of curry powder fell off a shelf and spilled all over the floor. No bending still, so now I'm left with a curry aroma permeating the entire house. It will have to stay like that until my son gets home from school and can clean up the mess for his poor old mom. Good thing I like curry.

And 3 (my favorite). "Mom, do you know what I like best about my brain? I can think whatever I want and no one else can hear me." I like that, too. I do wonder, what is she thinking?

That's all for today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Hinds said...

My, you've had a good day!

Hope son and husband are both home now and doing stuff.

It's a good job no-one can hear what we're thinking, right?!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Finally getting out and about! Husband and son took care of everything. And it sure is good that people can't hear what I'm thinking. They'd know how completely weird I am, for sure.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home