Site Meter Elsie's Space: Just wondering...
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just wondering...

what it means when someone is commenting on your blog while you're commenting on theirs. Is it purely a coincidence, a "jinx, you owe me a soda" moment, or something else? It seems to happen with some frequency. Maybe it just means that we have nothing better to do. Maybe it means we have too much to do, and we can speed on our computers. Maybe it means nothing at all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

serendipity?

4:59 AM  
Blogger Arkady said...

A certain amount of that is to be expected in a relatively small, friendly community. I try to make a point of sitting on the porch a spelll with my blog neighbors. I imagine they do the same.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Jack, serendipity, what a great way to look at it. I love that word!

Mr. Scruggs, I often "sit a spell" with my blogging friends, too. I missed my daily trip to your porch yesterday, as you have now "exceeded your bandwith." Too many friends? Hope you're up and running again soon.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home