Site Meter Elsie's Space: Ho Hum
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ho Hum

Today on Liz's blog (www.liz-and-harvey.blogspot.com), she posted about "What Movie Are You?" and provided a link to a quiz. I don't do the quizzes that often, but I wondered what movie I might be. Liz is "Apocalypse Now." Me, well....just plain boring (good movie though). She also mentioned the "What Great Leader Are You?" quiz. So, I took that one, too. I'm making my do-goody-good self sick today. Check this out.


Now, if any of you want to show how much more creative and exciting and whatever you are than me, pop on over to her site to link to the test. Then let me know what movie and/or great leader you are. I think I will live vicariously from now on.
Ho Hum. That's me! Yuck.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apocalypse and Adolf.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

I had Apocalypse and Bill Clinton. Where are we going wrong, Jack?

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we too honest?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Jack, I don't believe YOU could be at all like Adolf! He completely ruined my desire to live vicariously. FYI, I was honest, too, and I didn't like the results. Ho hum, just like my life is.

Liz, at least Bill is colorful! Now about that Apocalypse....

7:14 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I was Easy Rider! And I didn't do the leader bit. I already haven't done ANY work today! That's right, not a scrap. :-(

Hm. I just noticed the connection. I haven't seen Easy Rider but I'm guessing they spend a lot of time sitting around looking at scenery? Obviously my test result was eerily spot-on. Apocalypsers, beware...

11:00 AM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Indiana Jones and Saddam Hussein. Lord! Liz, I'll trade you Saddam for Bill any day. This whole exercise will throw me into long-term therapy for sure! (And jack - yeah, we must be too honest. Ergo, therapy.)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Anna, I suppose "sitting around looking at scenery" is a nice way to put it. Easy Rider...hmmmm.

Mary, Indiana Jones I can see -- all the action and adventure -- but Saddam?!! That's as bad as Jack and Adolf. And then how on earth did I get Ghandi? I have absolutely now idea, but it's probably best that I stick with mine and stop trying to live vicariously.

3:53 PM  
Blogger MaryB said...

Yeah, Elsie - maybe you DON'T want to meet me in real life! ;-)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Mary, I do. I really, really DO. I'll prove that I am NOTHING like Gandhi (unfortunately). And I trust you'll be nothing like Saddam ;)

"Better late than never." And never during swimsuit season.

What I want to know now is how did you, Jack and I end up with dead world leaders yet Liz got herself a live one?!!

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Liz got herself a live one?!!"

Is this a pun?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Jack, did you find it punny?

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home