Site Meter Elsie's Space: Deja Vu
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Deja Vu

Take a quick look at last Monday's (10/15) post, change the score to 49-28, change the record to 7-0, and there you have it.... all over again.

And congratulations to the Tennessee team, too, who pulled out a victory at the very last second. They now hold the NFL record for most field goals (8) in one game. It didn't look pretty, but hey, a win's a win.

Oh, and those Red Sox... they're on their way to the World Series! What fun it is to be a New Englander.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On behalf of the Titans, thanks. And a small correction: the field goal title belongs to the kicker, Rob Bironas, not to the team. But we'll take it anyway. And yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, the Titans and everybody else are wimps when compared to your beloved Pats and TommyB...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Sorry, Winston, my mistake. Still quite an achievement.

I never said anything about the Titans or anyone else being wimps, just that (for now anyway) they can't compare to my Tommy and friends! And admit it, you secretly wish that you could have the same bragging rights for your team. I figure it's just a matter of time, so I've got to boast while I've got the chance.

Nothing to say about the Sox?

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home