Site Meter Elsie's Space
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Sunday, October 21, 2007


Equal time....

Though I'm not a fan, I am a New Englander. I must, therefore, acknowledge the great comeback of the Boston Red Sox. Last night's win (12-2) over the Indians brings them to tonight's game seven of the series. The winner becomes the American League Champion and earns a place in the World Series. Go Red Sox.

Maybe there's a both a World Series and Superbowl Championship (Go Pats!) in store for us this year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Okay, I was just reading here http://thepoormouth.blogspot.com/ about Rudy switching allegiance and I realise I do not understand about American League or World series or anything, so could you enlighten me, please? A dummies Guide to baseball teams.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home