Site Meter Elsie's Space: A Perfectly Nice Day
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Perfectly Nice Day

Sometimes that's the only way to describe it. A perfectly nice day.

Finished lots of odds and ends this morning. Nice. Actually had enough time to play around in the garden for a while. More nice. Then I had a wonderful chat with a friend. The nicest.

Got the kids all settled. Lessons finished. Homework done. Went and had dinner with the folks. All very nice.

Oftentimes I get blue when hubby isn't around, but today was different. Nice.

Soon the kids will go to bed. I rented a "chick flick" to watch all by my lonesome. I'm glad I don't feel that way though. Nice.

A perfectly nice day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a perfectly nice day. That's nice. Very nice. And so are you... nice.

My day was rich and rewarding and wonderful. And quite nice...

10:13 PM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Nice.

Glad you enjoyed.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Winston, glad to hear a nice guy had a wonderful day.

Liz, thanks. Hope yours was good, too.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home