Site Meter Elsie's Space: "Are you ready.....
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

"Are you ready.....

for some football?"

He must have been missing me. My friend John has invited me to go to today's Patriot's game. Now John is the biggest football fan I know. I am not. His family room is decorated football style. Mine is not. He has season's tickets. I do not. He's invited me to games many times over the years. I have never gone. See how this works?

He invited me to today's game. I'm going. Go Pats!

I must have been missing him, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Hinds said...

I hope they won and you enjoyed your time with John.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

They did win, and I had a great time with John and friends!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home