Site Meter Elsie's Space: I had to post this...
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Not much to tell.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I had to post this...

in honour of MaryB who's busy in Londontown. And because Jack has inspired me to search the archives. And because Peter was there recently visiting my old stomping grounds. And, mainly, because I have a serious case of wanderlust.

Off to visit the Queen. February 1988.


I was with a friend and only 26-years-old at the time. As you can see, we were very busy working. I just might have to get a job.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you listen to The Archers?

6:34 AM  
Blogger Elsie said...

Nope. Only to Her Majesty.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Peter (the other) said...

NYAAAAAH!!!! Jack said "THE ARCHERS"!!!!!! Now my mind is a mess of DAH-de DAH-de DAH-de-de DAH-de DAH-de DAAAAAAH-DAAAAAAH

I 'ate the flippin' Archers (ohhh mumble, mumble)

Elsie, was that after having tea with Lizzie?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

I LOVE The Archers!

And I had tea with the Queen.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Peter (the other) said...

Liz, I'm a Radio 4 kind of guy, but when I hear that theme.... must be an aquired taste.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home